Request for Quotation
1. How to request a quote
- You have 5 ways to request a quotation: on the website, add the product to the shopping cart and then Send RFQ, Send RFQ directly, Upload BOM File or Send Message; outside the website, you can also send an RFQ email directly (to: email@example.com).
- You can submit request for quotation(RFQ) without registration. The information we need includes: your name, email, country/region, the Part Number and quantity of the product you need.
- If you are a registered user of this website, you can view all RFQ history records after logging in.
2. How to add products to RFQ?
- You can add products to the shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button on the product detail page, you can fill in the quantity before clicking, and finally click the "Send RFQ" button in the shopping cart to enter the "Request for Quotation" page , Before "Submit RFQ", you can fill in the target unit price of each inquiry product.
- You can add products to the shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button in the product list / all categories (search results, manufacturer product list or category product list), and fill in the quantity before clicking, and finally in the shopping cart Click the "Send RFQ" button to enter the "Request for Quotation" page, before "Submit RFQ" you can fill in the target unit price of each inquiry product.
- You can directly request for quotation the product by filling in the form below the search result.
- You can add products by filling in the product list in the Bill of Materials (BOM) when in "Request for Quotation" page.
- You can view, update or delete products in "Shopping Cart" page or "Request for Quotation" page.
- You can edit the quantity or target unit price of the product in the Bill of Materials (BOM) when in "Request for Quotation" page.
3. How long can products ard stored in the shopping cart and BOM?
- If you close the entire browser, the shopping cart items will be cleared.
- After submitting the request for quotation through Bill of Materials (BOM) in"Request for Quotation" page, Bill of Materials (BOM) will be cleared.
- You can manually delete products from Bill of Materials (BOM) in "Request for Quotation" page when requesting a quotation.
4. How to submit a quotation request through RFQ?
- Make sure that there are one or more products when submitting the request for quotation, otherwise an error message will be returned when submitting.
- When submitting the request for quotation, you can login to your Jinftry account or directly fill in the contact information. Before clicking the "Submit RFQ" button to send the quotation request, please read all the information carefully and check whether they are correct.
- After submitting the quotation request, you will get a JRQ# to identify and track your RFQ. In addition, you will receive an email with the information you submitted.
- Normally after you submit your request for quotation, our sales team will contact you within 36 hours (usually within 24 hours).
5. How to upload BOM file?
- Find the "BOM file" button on the right side of the search box at the top of all pages, or find "Upload BOM File" in the "Quick Entrance" of the homepage, and click to enter the "Upload BOM File" link.
- After uploading the BOM file, please follow the process of requesting a quotation for the BOM file to complete the process.
- The maximum size of the BOM file: 2048KB. The file name can only contain: 0-9 a-z A-Z _-. Supported formats: xls, xlsx, csv, doc, docx, pdf, txt, etc. If you do not submit an inquiry after uploading the BOM file, the uploaded file will be automatically deleted after closing the page.
Search Products/Part Number
1. How to search for products by part number?
- You can find the search bar/box at the top of each page.
- The search engineer will only match the leading characters of the part number.
2. What if you can't find the part number you need?
- If you can’t find the product part number you need, please don’t give up. You can fill in the product information (part number, quantity, etc.) in the form at the bottom of the search result and send a quote request directly. We will try our best to find it from our supply chain network, because We have the world's largest source of hard to find and shortage parts.
1. How to create a Jinftry account?
- On any page, click the "register" link in the "Account Login or Register" on the top bar to enter the "register" page, or click "Create My Jinftry Account" on the "Shopping Cart" or "Request for Quotation" page Link to the "register" page, fill in all required information and submit it when registering.
- After successful registration, you will receive a notification email automatically sent by the system.
2. What is the inquiry list?
- Registered and logged-in users can view the list of all inquiry lists in the account center, that is RFQ history records.
3. How can registered users improve and update their account information?
- Registered and logged-in users can view, improve and update the "Account Information" link on the left panel of the Account Center.
- Registered users can update email, password, etc.
4. What should I do if I forget my password?
- Click the "Forget your password?" link on the login page, and on the "Forgot Password" page, follow the process to enter your email address to reset your password.
1. How to view my RFQs?
- Login to your Jinftry account, and then view your RFQs list and their quotation status in "My Inquiries" in the Account Center.
- For users who have not registered, you can login to your email when you send the RFQ to view the inquiry email automatically sent by the system, and track the quotation email sent by our sales team.
2. View and track order status
- Login to your Jinftry account, and then check the status of your order in "Orders Status & Tracking" in the Account Center.
- For users who are not registered, you can login to your email when you send the inquiry and place the order, to view the order status email sent by us.
3. How to track the status of my package?
- For the order package that has been shipped, we will provide the delivery/tracking number. If you have registered a Jinftry account, you can login and go to "Orders Status & Tracking" to view the order details to obtain the delivery/tracking number; and if there are no registered users, you can obtain the delivery/tracking number from the order status email sent by us.
- After obtaining the delivery/tracking number, you visit the official website of the logistics operator and follow its instructions to inquire and track your package.
How to Send Message to us on our website?
- Click the "Send Message" link in the footer, or the floating button "Send Message" on the right to enter the "Send Message" page.
- After submitting the information, you will get a JSM# message number to identify your message, and you will receive a confirmation email for sending the message from the system. You do not need to reply to the email.
How to Request samples from us on our website?
- Find the "Sample Request" link in the "Quick Entrance" of the homepage, or find the "Sample Request" link in the "Customer Service" column at the bottom of all pages, and click to enter the "Sample Request" page.
- When request for samples, please fill in the manufacturer, packaging/case as much as possible, so that we can accurately provide samples.
- After submitting the requests, you will get a JSR# message number to identify your message, and receive a sample request confirmation email sent by the system. You do not need to reply to the email.
How to place an order?
- Our team will contact you first, if you reply to accept, our agent will assist you in processing the order.
- After the order is ready and shipped, we will send you a notice of the parcel delivery/tracking number.
- Please refer to the "Payment Information". Page for Details
- Please refer to the "Shipping Information". Page for Details
- Contact us for more information, Click to Send Message
- Contact us for more information, Click to Send Message