Popular ProductsView More>>
Latest TechnologiesView More>>
2024-02-21, A brief description of the definition and working principle of the clamp circuit
A brief description of the definition and working principle of the clamp circuit What is a clamp circuit? In electronics, a clamp or clamping circuit is used to add a DC level to an AC signal. By using a clamp circuit, we can place the positive and negative peaks of the signal at the desired level. Due to the phenomenon of DC level shifting, the clamp circuit is called a level shifter. A simple clamp circuit consists of an energy storage device such as a capacitor (C), a resistor (RL), a
2024-02-20, Overview of variable resistors
Overview of variable resistors This article provides an overview of variable resistors – construction, working and different applications
2024-02-20, Introduction to Semiconductor Discrete Devices
Introduction to Semiconductor Discrete Devices Semiconductor discrete devices refer to semiconductor crystal diodes, semiconductor transistors, transistors, transistors and semiconductor special devices. Introduction to Semiconductor Discrete Devices Electronic products are divided into "conductors" and "insulators" according to their conductive properties. Semiconductors are between "conductors" and "insulators". Semiconductor components are furthe
2024-01-29, Critical electronic components in self-driving cars
Critical electronic components in self-driving cars Autonomous vehicles (AVs) or self-driving cars are a major technological leap in the automotive industry. Advanced electronic systems and cutting-edge technology guide and control these autonomous vehicles. The key electronic components of autonomous vehicles cover many aspects, and these components together form the core of the autonomous driving system.
2024-01-29, FPGA and Microcontroller (MCU)
Research in the interesting area of FPGAs (field programmable gate arrays) and microcontrollers shows that these two technologies play a key role in embedded systems and digital design. By programming FPGAs at the hardware level, users can design unique digital circuits using these highly adaptable integrated circuits. Due to their extreme flexibility, they are ideal for complex applications that require rapid reconfiguration and prototyping. Microcontrollers, on the other hand, are small integr
2024-01-26, CISSOID New Series of P-Channel High Temperature Power MOSFET Transistors
CISSOID, the leader in high-temperature semiconductor solutions, introduces VENUS, their new series of high-temperature 30V P-channel power MOSFET transistors guaranteed to operate between minus 55 degrees and 225 degrees Celsius. The VENUS series of P-channel power MOSFETs are named CHT-PMOS3002, CHT-PMOS3004 and CHT-PMOS3008, and their maximum leakage current ratings are 2A, 4A and 8A respectively. They complement the company's SATURN family of N-channel MOSFETs introduced in November 2009.
- • Cissoid 800V SiC inverter: safeguarding the performance of next-generation electric vehicles
- • What is a transformer? What types of transformers are there?
- • Introduction to connectors
- • What is an inductor and inductor role
- • Brief description of inductors
- • Motor drives and power converters for multi-electric aircraft
- • SiC inverter drive solutions for electric buses and trucks
- • The structure, principle, characteristics and future development trends of permanent magnet brushless motors
- • UAV flight control system composition, working principle and future development trends
- • The reasons and advantages of silicon capacitors
- • Electrification of construction equipment: SiC inverters in heavy machinery
- • Which one is more popular, cr2016 battery vs cr2025 battery?
- • Applications, challenges and opportunities of high-temperature components in the aviation field
- • Electric flight: 800V SiC inverters taking aviation applications to new heights
Distribution BrandsView More>>